Advanced Botox & Dermal Filler Training
This course is open to nurses, doctors or dentist with a minimum of 6 months experience recommended injecting neurotoxins and dermal filler injectables. This course will cover commonly used Neurotoxin including Botox Dysport, Nuceiva . Health Canada approved hyaluronic fillers HA fillers for treatment areas including: Teosayal Redensity 2 for tear trough, use of various other fillers including Restylane Perlane line, Stylage, Sculptra. The new RHA Teosyal lines that can be used for stubborn number 11 wrinkles, forehead, neck and hands.
Treatment areas that will be reviewed using neurotoxins including: glabellar lines, forehead lines, periorbital rhytids, nasalis or bunny lines, melomental or marionette lines, gummy smile, platysmal bands, pebbly “peau d’orange” chin, and axilla for hyperhidrosis
Filler treatment areas that will be covered include Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines, Earlobe Reconstruction, Chin Augmentation, Cheek Augmentation, Tear Troughs, and nose job will be discussed.
Duration: 1 Day (9 hours)
Pre-Course Reading: 4-6 hours
Prerequisite: Registered as a Nurse, Nurse practitioner, Medical Practitioner, Registered Practical nurse, License practical nurse. Minimum 6 months experience injecting various Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers
- Review of commonly used Health Canada approved Botulinum Toxins.
- Review of commonly used Health Canada approved Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Presentation on the use of filler for Advanced Facial Enhancement
- Expert demonstration and hands-on injection training
- Cannula Training using fillers on areas including tear troughs
Treatment Areas Covered during the Advanced Dermal Filler Training:
- Combination treatments using fillers with neurotoxins
- Neurotoxin use on calf muscle
- Tear troughs using cannula technique
- Lips augmentation, vermillion borders
- Jawline contouring
- Liquid rhinoplasty, and gluteal augmentation using fillers will be discussed
Class size is small. NP’s or MD’s may bring in a client to be used as a case study. Case Study client for Treatment is subject to approval and consent.
Hand on Practice is subject to client assessment.
A certificate is rewarded upon completion of this course
Botox and Dermal Filler treatment available book your appointment now (905) 454-2300.