Botox and Dermal Filler Certificate Online
The Botox and Dermal Filler Course online or the Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Filler Course online is open to Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Practical Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Medical Doctors.
The duration of this course is 3 months online and includes 1 onsite lab practice mentoring at week 3. Students will be sent a practice kit including needles and a foam head before attending onsite lab practice.
This course is thorough and includes online course content and best practice material on cosmetic injectables from respected leaders in the industry. This intensive course also covers the theoretical fundamentals of Skin anatomy, Skin aging, Botulinum toxins, (Botox®, Dysport®, Nuceiva®, and Xeomin®), and various dermal fillers.
There will be 24/7 access to training course materials, as well as continued access to course materials for 3 months from your course start date including; complete clear descriptions and rationales for injection placement for facial and neck rejuvenation and hyperhidrosis, with high-quality videos demonstrating the techniques of injection and addresses the differences in doses and particular characteristics among different botulinum toxin preparations in every modules.
This features a well-organized format with key point lists, pearls, and case studies as they appear in practice.
Module chapters are split into separate sections on different types of fillers for ease of reference and on complications.
Many new images and procedural videos depict exactly how to perform the techniques are in this course.
At a schedule time at week 3, students will have a foam head with needles to practice on during the hands on component of this course. Or student can provide their own live case study.
Botox/Botulinum Toxin Course Outline
- Cosmetic Uses of the Botulinum Toxins Botox®, Nuceiva®, Xeomin®, and Dysport®.
- History of Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin.
- Facial anatomy, including, muscles, artery, veins, and fat compartment of the face. Consents, patient assessment, the role of a medical director, the scope of practice for each health care practitioner and understand the rules and guidelines for delegation.
- Basic Science of BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Dysport /AbobotulinumtoxinA: Science and Clinical Usage
- Basic Science: Xeomin®
- Comparison of Botulinum Toxins
- Reconstitution and Dilution
- Modulation of Eyebrow Position and Shape by Treatment with Botulinum Toxins
- Frontalis and Horizontal Forehead Line
- Treatment of Crow’s Feet
- Treatment of the Midface with Botulinum Toxin
- Orbicularis Oris, Mentalis, and Depressor Anguli Oris
- Platysma, Nefertiti Lift®
- The Masseters and their Treatment with Botulinum Toxin including Asian and Darker Skin Types
- Combination Noninvasive Facial Aesthetic Treatments with Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Focal Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Preventing and managing complication such as Ptosis
The Dermal Filler Course Outline
- Introduction to Dermal Fillers, consent
- Facial Attractiveness and the Central Role of Volume
- Non-Permanent Fillers such as;
NASHAs (non animal stabilized hyaluronic acids)Family, Juvéderm (hylacross,vycross) Family, Belotero and Teosyal, Radiesse and Radiesse with Lidocaine, Poly-l-Lactic Acid, Restylane /Emervel Family, and Chroma Family
- Introduction to Permanent Fillers: Pros and Cons
- Nasolabial Fold, Cheeks, Chin Mandibular Filling, Vermillion borders, Framing the Lips, Lip Augmentation, Tower Technique of Filler Injection
- Reversers, Combinations, Legal Aspects of Soft Tissue Filler Treatments, the use of needles and Blunt tipped Cannulas, the importance of Assessment, Pre treatment and Post treatment Photography
- How to Manage Complications including;
Complications of Temporary Fillers, what to do in the event of Vascular Compromise, Tyndall effect, and hematoma.
Upon passing the theory, practice and online exam students will receive a tuition tax receipt and The Botulinum Toxin A and Dermal Filler Certification. The use of the CCNI title after your name if you are a nurse and a 1 year membership with Cosmetic nurse injector group.
For a fee, students will also have mentorship support after completing this course.