Congratulations on making the decision to pursue higher education in Canada. College of Health Studies is now accepting international students. College of Health Studies provides a lot of potential for healthcare-focused learning for international students. By choosing to study in Canada, you are choosing to start a life that includes a highly regarded education and an opportunity to start a career that you can be proud of. We welcome the opportunity to provide international students with a great learning environment and quality-based education.
Once you have met all of the needed entrance requirements and been granted acceptance from the College of Health Studies you will need to apply for a Study Permit through Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent General Educational Development (GED)
- A complete International Student course application form
- A copy of a photo ID
- Official academic documents
- Brief resume/CV
- Basic Proficiency in English
- $500 CAD non-refundable International Student Application fee
- The applicant must provide photocopied proof of the highest academic level (certificate, diploma, or degree as well as their academic transcript). All academic documents must be notarized or certified English translations
- If you would like immediate assistance, please contact us by completing the Contact us Form.